- Accounting Software sells to various shopkeepers in the market.
- Candidate will have to do client visit / door to door leafleting.
- The candidate should be able to communicate face to face with the client and be
- able to speak on the phone.
- Finding scopes to sell Software.
- Visit Shops with our company proposal for products sell.
- Execute all sales & marketing activities as per direction of the management.
- Achieve monthly sales target & collection.
- Have regular communication with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate must have Software sells marketing knowledge.
- Search for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- This position requires at least 100% FIELD MARKETING (OFFICE VISIT/Door to Door Marketing)
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Financial Products/ Services Marketing, FMCG Sales & Marketing, IT & Software Marketing, Marketing
- Age 20 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
B2B Sales, Consumer Durables - Sales & Marketing, FMCG Sales & Marketing, International/ Export Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, IT Enabled Service, Software Company, Telecommunication
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants should have practical computer knowledge on office application (MS
- Word, MS Excel).
- Must be well dressed, presentable, smart, matured, well organized and punctual.
- Knowledge on Internet, webpage, software will be an added advantage.
- Can Join Immediately.
- July 31 2020
Published on: January 21, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 20 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019