- Develop go-to-market Ecommerce strategies that drive efficiencies across all channels, including D2C, Marketplaces, and white label deployments inclusive of Merchandising, Supply Chain, Operations, Integrations, and Analytics.
- Assist the VP of Ecommerce in strategy, budgeting, and planning for all IT and web development projects, including growth, operations, compliance, security, and customer retention related initiatives.
- The product owner of overall eCommerce infrastructure. Lead contributor to road mapping, backlog grooming, and Agile processes/Sprint planning.
- Lead eCommerce project plan, requirement gathering, product requirements. Also, the Ecommerce Sr. Manager defines data and user experience workflows for all internal systems and 3rd party systems.
- Oversee strategy and support for eCommerce operations, including user workflows and definition for order management, payment processing, order fulfillment, reconciliation, fraud management, EDI/API integration, and transactional workflow of all orders in multiple platforms.
- Defines growth strategies and operational improvements relating to customer retention, customer satisfaction, order processing, order fulfillment, and scorecards to monitor key processes.
- In collaboration with IT, Finance, Tax, Legal, and Web Development, maintain SOX, CCPA, PCI, and ADA compliance. Maintain adequate internal controls and system of checks-balance to safeguard confidential information, including; auditing existing IT infrastructure, identifying inefficiencies, redundancies, and superfluous controls.
- Overseeing Merchandising Coordinators and Operations Specialist.
- Lead and execute retention strategies such as “Voice of the Customer” strategies and collaborate with key stakeholders within ApriaDirect’ s supply chain, merchandising, sales and marketing and gather customer feedback, analyze /refine it and then design specific practices /tools ApriaDirect can put into place so that customers benefit while profits also improve.
- In collaboration with Director of Retail programs, working with call-center to increase first call resolution, reduce call handling time and overall contact ratio related to customer support. Optimize, implement and measure standards /procedures related to Customer Experience in phone support.
- Streamlining reporting and auditing processes, increasing productivity, and reducing costs. Managing security risks more effectively and responding quicker in the event of a breach.
- Implement ecommerce scorecards, define reporting requirements and KPIs with Business Intelligence and eCommerce team for all ecommerce disciplines
- B.Sc Engineering in CSE
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
- Computer Engineering, Information Systems will get priority.
- Skills Required: Software Developer
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- eCommerce project management experience working with technical teams, preferably using the Agile Methodology
- Exhibit knowledge and understanding of leading practices in eCommerce operations, customer experience, sales tax, fulfillment functionality, and across a multitude of solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively, both orally and in writing to both large and small groups.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand the impacts of simple to moderately complex concepts and data analytics.
- Exemplifies the ability to influence internal stakeholders, customers, and business leaders.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership, creative, analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong relationship builder both within the organization and with external vendors and partners.
- Must exhibit a passion for the company’s growth stage in ecommerce and desire to expand and grow awareness for the Apria Healthcare retail brands and products online.
- Operates with curiosity to get to the root of the business problem to ensure the ultimate solution is grounded in strategy & aligns with ecommerce growth objectives
- Identifies and acknowledges challenges swiftly and directly, offers solutions and course-corrects as needed
- December 31 2020
Published on: April 13, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019