- Responsible & independently handling of all import & Export operation to its best lead-time, cost effectively and quality work.
- To manage the Supply Chain Department, to achieve the operational excellence.
- Procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Familiar the Customs Import/Export rule & regulations, all bank document handling (i.e. Bank Guarantee, L/C, D/A, D/P, Foreign payments system and Export Incentive or related.).
- Maintain proper correspondents with merchandiser, factory, buyer, shipping line, freight forwarder, C&F and other concerned offices.
- Should have knowledge about Cash incentive file making and submitted Export & Import through L/C & T/T, Exp, EPB, CO, GSP, B/L and other documents related with commercial responsibilities.
- Verification of Customers LC as per Purchase Order terms, document preparation, including rising of Promissory Notes as per LC Terms.
- To Perform on HS code, Customs Act, Import Policy, Export Policy, Bond formalities and other related laws applicable for Import & Export.
- Must have the capability to prepare commercial documents and Logistic planning & execution.
- Ensure compliance to all export objectives.
- Find out the potential Consumer food related buyer from abroad.
- Accepts extra duties as situations arise
- Minimum knowledge about Supply Chain will add additional advantage like- negotiation with parties. Prepare procurement document & purchase order, manage relationship with parties, responsive supplier sourcing.
Additional Educational Requirements
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial/ Purchase, Distribution/ Supply Chain Management
- Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- December 31 2020
Published on: April 16, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019