- Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning nursing and the team associated, according to Company values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Carry out the functions and tasks associated to nursing i.e. perform as a nurse or anesthetist, whenever required or needed, in order to optimize the resources, contributing with his/her knowledge and expe-rience.
- Implement all the protocols and hygiene procedures, and supervise his/her team follow the same stan-dards, in order to warrant the quality of the care and service in his/her speciality.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of his/her team (week's schedule, annual leave, absences, etc.), evaluate their performance and define and ensure the needs for training of staff, in order to ensure the coverage of the human resources needs and maintain high standards of quality.
- Carry out and/or supervise the ( decentralized) pharmacy and medical equipment management (drugs orders, follow-up of the stock, storage conditions, inventories, follow-up of expired drugs and their des-truction, drugs consumption, etc.)in his or her department, in order to satisfy the needs of material with efficiency and effectiveness.
Additional Educational Requirements
Diploma in nursing is required
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- July 31 2020
If you are interested pls apply through JOB Placement Center
Published on: May 16, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019