- Strong follow up all compliance related matters independently;
- Arrange routine welfare meetings and Online Training, such as: WPC, Fire, Grievance, EHS and any other related training.
- Follow-up the social standards/ requirements regarding Child Labor, Forced Labor, Non- Discrimination etc.
- Encourage to workers to put up their grievance freely;
- Aware the workers of their legal rights and others privileges;
- Monitoring, Develop & Follow-up the total Health & Safety Issues in the total factory premises, Workers welfare, Working Hours, Company policy, Wages, Disciplinary & Grievance Policy, Maternity & all others leave benefits to the employees,
- Maintaining the Bangladesh Labor Law 2006 amended 2013 & 2015 and Buyers COC.
- Maintain close coordination with the Compliance Officer;
- Child care and Dinning / canteen room monitoring and follow-up
- Absent workers counseling and data base maintaining;
- To develop & conduct the new employees orientation.
- To update the training Schedules as per TNA (Buyer’s code & law of the country) Orientation schedules as for new employees.
- Arrange routine welfare meetings.
- Develop & monitoring the environmental issues of the company.
- Monitoring the house keeping supervisors regarding their activities and reporting
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Accounts, Administrative
- Experience Required 5 to 6 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
Trainers must have at least 5 yrs RMG experience
- July 31 2020
Published on: May 18, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 6 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 32 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019