- Responsible for compiling, updating, maintaining, and filing all permit applications, variances, plans, reports, and studies required by rules & regulation, local law and Buyer requirements.
- Prepare factory in accordance with local law and buyer's requirement and conduct compliance audit in coordination with the buyer's representative as well as the factory management.
- Confirm the compliance and buyer audit issues to ensure the satisfaction of buyers.
- Meet up the requirement of Accord, Alliance, Better Work & other bodied empowered to supervise & enforce compliance.
- Look after the compliance issues in line with Bangladesh Labor Law 2006 & Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015 and also other govt. regulation bodies as well.
- Implement Code of Conduct (COC) provided by the buyers.
- Prepare the working environments in accordance with social compliance standards as well as Sedex, BSCI, WRAP & ISO's requirements.
- Carry out regular compliance audit & put up recommendation, follow-up for implementation and provide reports thereof.
- Provide compliance training to the concern employee as and when required on compliance issues.
- Responsible for Fire Drill training/First Aid training/Rescue training, etc.
- Assess compliance with all regulations governing hazardous waste transportation, chemical hazards, storage and disposal.
- Preparing and updating all relevant Registers as required by local law and customers' code of conduct.
- Responsible for ensuring healthy workplace maintaining efficient operation of safety, hygiene and environment
- To implement corrective action plan (CAP) as per findings/observations/recommendation of concerned audit and submit the CAP to the audit team concerned timely and to follow up the same (CAP).
- Work with factory admin department for housekeeping and cleaning initiatives, to ensure workplace hygiene and safety, viz. identify loose wires, extinguisher expiry dates, congestion, earplugs, not worn by operators, safety gloves, blockades/marking, and emergency exit open, First Aid boxes replenishments.
- To scrutinize the different registers that are maintained in the factory, are as per Buyers COC as well as Labor Laws.
- Regularly update stakeholders on changing regulations and compliance.
- Implement and supervise fire safety issues in accordance with Alliance/Accord standard.
- Any other task assigned by higher authority as and when required.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters / MBA in HRM from any reputed University / Institutions.
- Candidates having PGD in HRM or Diploma in Social Compliance will have an added advantage.
- Experience Required 7 to 12 Year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh Labor Act 2006 (Amendment Act 2013 & 2018) and Bangladesh Labor Rules 2015 is must.
- Should have sound knowledge in Accord & Alliance standard.
- Candidate should have excellent leadership quality.
- Adaptable, pro-active, innovative and must be able to work under pressure independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have excellent people management skills.
- Sound Knowledge on Computer MS Office Packages.
- July 31 2020
Published on: May 29, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 7 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 30 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019