- To floor visit at least thrice a day.
- To ensure workers fire safety, fire prevention, fire equipment, health & safety & comfortable environment at work place.
- To aware the workers about personal protective equipment.
- To receive grievance, complain, demand & suggestion from the workers & after receiving the issue discuss with related persons & local management immediately.
- Try to find out emotional problem of an employee. The problem may be work related or personal or family which affects his/her work performance.
- To provided supportive counseling the sick worker for medicinal support on the worker's requests, complain or situational demand.
- Try to make aware the existing workers about by company provided all facilities & necessity of compliance.
- To perform when social compliance audit.
- To follow up aisle mark free, fire extinguisher no blocked, emergency exit free, fire equipment free, stair free from carton in the floor.
- To check all production related register if any date mentioned of holiday or not.
- To conduct orientation program for newly appointed worker.
- Try to motivate & make them conversant with the company objective, rules & regulations, buyer code of conduct & local laws.
- To briefing the employees about all facilities of company, mandatory safety instruction including all "do's & Don'ts".
- To make aware the employees about leave procedure, maternity benefits, working hour & over time system according to local laws.
- To make aware the employees about personal health & hygiene, HIV/ AIDS/STD.
- To conduct awareness programs the pregnant workers about safe motherhood.
- To ensure that no employee each maltreated mentally or physically abused & they should be treated with respect & dignity.
- And any other work assigned by the Management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- PGD in Compliance is preferred.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Compliance, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Self motivated
- Experience Required 3 to 4 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Must be well conversant with Industrial Law, Labor Law, Labor Rules, and Factory Rules and HR policies especially related to Textile / Garments Sector.
- Sound knowledge of disciplinary action and HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- July 31 2020
Published on: May 29, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 4 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019