- Arrange and update daily meeting schedule and prepare meeting agenda;
- Prepare personal meeting schedule of Hon’ble Managing Director and give necessary information from time to time;
- Attend various meeting and prepare meeting minutes accordingly. Later on send it to the concerned person for taking necessary step as per instruction;
- Correspondence with Govt. & Non Govt. organization as required. Maintaining liaison with University of Dhaka, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare & DGHS.
- Drafting different office order, special notice and office note;
- Sending office order, special notice, office note to all/ respective unit(s) for vetting and confirming over the phone with respective in-charge if they duly received and Collecting the same on time and update it to the Management;
- Prepare various monthly reports, scrutinize and summarize problem(s) from different reports and update it to the Hon’ble Managing Director to take necessary action as per instruction;
- Collect all letters addressed to Hon’ble Managing Director and update it on time;
- To look after all e-mails of Hon’ble Managing Director and update them accordingly, take necessary action as per instruction;
- Collect various important business related news & information from online and newspapers and update it to Hon’ble Managing Director.
- Any other task and responsibilities assigned by the Management.
Additional Educational Requirements
Prefarbly BA English
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Age 20 to 30 Year(s)
- Only Female can Apply
- Must be proficient and fluent in English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Must have excellent computer operating skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Well behaved and convincing.
- 20000 to 25000
- July 31 2020
Published on: June 15, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Only Female can Apply
Age: 20 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 20000 to 25000
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019