- Formulate and implement strategic audit policies, develop leading practices and maintain audit programs across the organization.
- Set the company's internal audit strategy and develop leading practices, and develop & maintain audit programs and advisory services across the company
- Develop and update/review Internal Audit Policy Manual, Rules, Regulations and other frameworks for Internal Audit functions.
- Prepare area wise audit/inspection criteria and fix the standards for developing the organization's businesses and strengthen the monitoring system.
- Conduct routine / surprise inspection as operational audit towards all the activities of Head Office and all Business Units as and when asked by the top management.
- Analyze all the business related reports/statements and develop various control system and improve existing system.
- Lead any special inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews on frauds, suspect cases or irregularities requested by the top management.
- Lead a team in preparing different types of audit reports - monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annually for the use of the top management.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations' effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Conduct an evaluation of the effectiveness of the internal control, risk management and governance systems & processes of all organizations business units.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt decision.
- Issues related to all Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear and concise and identified root causes with practical solutions and ultimately provide value to the Management.
- Carryout any other duties as directed by the top management from time to time.
Additional Educational Requirements
- MBA/ MBS/ M.Com in Accounting / Finance / Management from any reputed University.
- Skills Required: Internal Audit
- Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- October 31 2020
Published on: June 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 30 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019