The position is primarily responsible for conducting and maintaining the overall financial systems of the company including creating a new project profile. Arranging loans and overall fund management with portfolio management.
• Planning and implementing appropriate strategies policies in order to meet and exceed the goals of the company.
• Planning and developing strategies for arranging funds for the upcoming projects.
• Supporting the Management and executives with projects and tasks achieving target. Coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Planning and preparing financial presentations for potential/ existing clients, investors, business contacts or fund providers.
• Monitoring and reporting on all activities and forecasting and providing relevant management information.
• Working closely with delivery functions in ensuring the successful execution of projects and allowing complete tracking of engagement against set business parameters.
• Deal, contact, maintaining liaison with investors, Banks, government authorities, relevant interest groups for ensuring smooth business transactions.
• Demonstrating leadership capacity in the development for the continuous evaluation of short term and long term strategic financial activities of the Company.
• Play a key role in the formulation of business strategy by providing sound financial support and insights to enable to make critical business decisions.
• Presentation of financial results and insights to the Board
Additional Educational Requirements
• Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance • M. Com/MBA (Finance), with CA/CMA, FCMA/ FCA
- Experience Required 14 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting and Finance, Corporate Finance, Finance Management
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Real Estate Additional Requirements
• Only males are allowed to apply
• Minimum 8 years' of working experience as CFO/ Head of Finance in any reputed organization
- December 31 2020
Published on: June 23, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 14 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019