• Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in HRM or related field.
• Skills Required: HRIS
• To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per Recruitment & Selection Policy & Procedure of organizations
• Perform and ensure core HR activities and practices and assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
• Review, update and maintain personnel files and other HR documents and update databases in an efficient, timely, orderly, and confidential manner.
• Prepare various types of Corporate HR Related Letters eg- Offer Letter, Appointment Letter, Confirmation, Experience, Invitation, Extension, Promotion, Transfer, Warning, Show Cause, Enquiry Notice & Report, Dismissal Letter and so on.
• Complete exit function formalities.
• Coordinate with the different departments in relation to HR activities.
• Develop a strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management's directives to meet the needs of the growing organization.
• Maintain Leave & attendance management
• Any other task assigned by the management from time to time.
• Prepare employee salary sheets.
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards;
• Deal with legal issues, grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
- Experience Required 2 to 3 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- November 30 2020
Published on: June 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 2 to 3 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 35 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019