Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Concrete Block Product (Government, Corporate and Tender Sales & Marketing) is responsible for making Block sales for Pre-Stressed Concrete & Block Plant through distribution channels, contractors and tender, ensuring sales quality, converting potential customers through customer relation and Product promotion. He is also responsible for market survey and analysis for sales and production strategy formulation. In addition, he will submit monthly sales plan and sales performance report.
- Ensure sales through Corporate channel, Contractor (govt. NGO, individual) and Tender to earn revenue.
- Track competition's strategies and activities to recommend necessary actions on company's behalf.
- Prepare Tender documents and submit timely for participating in profitable projects.
- Assist in new product sourcing for client and company.
- Ensure sales are of quality (at approved rate, approved credit period and has proper collection rate).
- Carry out frequent field visits to ensure customer conversion.
- Maintain proper communication with the customer to stimulate customer conversion.
- Submit proposals to potential clients for customer conversion
- Coordinate with other related departments to ensure availability of products, products requirements, customer requirements etc. to ensure minimum lead time and maximum customer support.
- Coordinate with production, Quality assurance, Engineering and Technical departments for smooth execution of order.
- Organize and participate in Exhibitions, Seminars, Mason Meet Programs, invest in sponsorship and Banners for product Branding and Promotion.
Reporting & Analysis
- Analyze sales to plan and forecast sales for short and long term.
- Survey market trends for sales and production strategy formulation.
- Submit monthly sales report to keep the status up to date.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor/ Master's (Major in Marketing preferred) from reputed university.
- Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Brand Promotion, Building Materials, Business Development, Corporate Sales, Customer Service, Digital Marketing, Direct Sales, Market Research, Sales & Marketing
Functional Competencies: (Technical and professional knowledge and skills for the role)
- Planning Skills
- Relevant knowledge about Tender Sales
- Delivery link
- Decision making ability
- Reporting skill
- Focuses on Business Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Promotes Teamwork
- Anticipates & Resolve Issues
- Acts as a Change Agent
- Develops Self and Others.
As per company policy
- September 30 2020
Published on: July 16, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019