- Monitor the day to day operation of the Accounts Department., follow up cash book, ledger, Challan register, Bill register and daily transaction.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial and banking transactions.
- Collect & reconcile all Banking related transaction/Statements
- Prepare periodic monthly & half arly manufacturing account, comprehensive income statement, cash flow statement & financial statement.
- Follow up the all types of Loan account and checking bank interest.
- Follow up intercompany transaction as regular basis
- Control all related works of the Accounts Department. Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Supervise fixed assets register and inventories.
- Cost sheet analysis with actual cost and take corrective action accordingly.
- Support the management by profitability analysis, job costing etc.
- Analyze monthly unit wise production variance and calculate the salary of the workers accordingly.
- Supervise and monitor the salary sheet for all the workers and staffs of the company.
- Ensure effective internal control and financial management in all areas of operation.
- Collect requisition documents and cross-check it before submitting it to the management for approval.
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret all types of statements (i.e: Balance Sheet, Income, Fund Allocation, Cash Flow, Purchase, etc.) to management in a timely basis.
- Take preparation of all kinds of accounting reports, presentations as per management requirements.
- Check & understand all terms and conditions of contracts to protect the company.
- Report at regular intervals to the Management.
- Sound knowledge of Tally. ERP9 software/Troyee premium software
- Any other assignment as entrusted from time to time by the Management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Accounting / Finance from any recognized university.
- Applicants with CA-CC/ partly complete of CA will given preference.
- Experience Required 6 to 8 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Two festival bonuses, Gratuity, Employee welfare fund facilities, Subsidize lunch.
- September 30 2020
Published on: July 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 6 to 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019