- Conduct all allotted tests as per methods and SOP.
- Responsible for sample breakdown, extraction, preparation and instrumentation.
- Prepare initial test report and verify accuracy of test results.
- Ensure all assigned tests are completed within stipulated timeline.
- Keep all necessary records of the tests conducted.
- Maintain stock records and monitor the consumables.
- Maintain all QC parameters as per SOP/guideline and update daily QC.
- Maintain equipment performance and up-to-date calibration records.
- Keep the test area clean and maintain impeccable housekeeping all around.
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc)
Additional Educational Requirements
Minimum Bachelor of Science (BSc). Candidates with background in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Applied Chemistry will get preference.
- No Previous Experience Required.
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 12000 to 13000
- August 31 2020
Published on: July 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: No Previous Experience Required.
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 12000 to 13000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019