- Monitoring of fit, measurements and workmanship according to the customer requirements
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Managing the sample development process, planning and allocating capacity in the sample room and to guide subordinates to resolve any technical issues.
- Maintain all type of technical data according to the requirement of customers while sample developing.
- Guiding to assemble the most effectual consumption for orders and styles using CAD within the timeline and develop, implement and enforce CAD.
- Handover the styles to merchandiser along with all the product details and technical information and communicates about development status with concern person.
Additional Educational Requirements
Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- CAD, Sample
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Work Experience with Levi's will be added advantage
- Graduation from a reputed University.
- At least 2 years in Managerial position
- Should have knowledge on different type of CAD/ CAM Software like Garbar, investonica, etc. & its operation .
- August 31 2020
Published on: July 25, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019