- To direct, administer and coordinate all Customs & Bond related functions of the group.
- To maintain a strong liaison with the Customs office and other government bodies related to customs & bond
- To lead & motivate a team to get their best performance.
- To generate all kinds of report/statements required by the Management / Buyer(s)
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master Degree in any discipline
- Retired Sr. Custom Officials are encouraged to apply.
- Educational qualifications may be relaxed for professionally skilled candidates
- Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments, Textile
- Minimum 8 years working experiences (out of which 6 years in Managerial position) in any reputed garments Group.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills, action oriented approach to work and decision making.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized and self driven.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- September 30 2020
Published on: July 25, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019