- Need to handle incoming calls to the prospective customers pertaining to the Client's business.
- Need to provide excellent customer service and gives precise information to the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information and provide solutions.
- Perform every call actively to solve the client's problem.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated persons for further investigation.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Report time to time to the team leader for complicated issues.
- Job Nature( Part Time/ Full Time)
Additional Educational Requirements
Undergraduate/Graduated from University / Institutions.
- Age 24 to 28 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Good oral communication skill.
- Good listening skill and analytical skill.
- December 31 2020
Published on: September 14, 2018
Employment Status: Full-Time
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 24 to 28 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019