- Safety and Security (70%):
- Provide security supports to each Business Unit operations specially Real estate projects, all Meena Bazar outlets, ULAB, Director's residences, and Panchagar Khulna, Jessore projects.
- Provide security support to Director's family members (personal security including their movement & whereabouts).
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, foreign guests & consultants.
- Build rapport with local community leaders, local govt. bodies and law enforcing agencies to take proper security measures in timely manner.
- Review and analyze security & administration related data from system, perform necessary correction and submit to GM, HR & Admin. for review.
- Prepare monthly bills and reports.
- Occupational health & safety management (20%):
- Act as the lead person for occupational health & safety management of Gemcon Group office premises as per Gemcon Group’s health and safety guidelines and local legal requirements.
- Responsible for identifying hazards & assessing and controlling risks in office & other establishment of Gemcon Group
- Perform regular workplace safety assessments and report to GM HR & Admin.
- Conduct ‘fire drill’ at different establishments of Gemcon Group.
- Establish a full functional and effective fire safety management system.
- Act as the first point of contact in an emergency.
- Other activities (10%):
- Plan, schedule and maintain the protocols and provide support to office events (such as Lit Fest, BPL, Khela Ghor, Gemcon Sahitya Puroskar, Book Launching Programs etc.)
- Manage negotiation and management of all third party vendors (related to safety & security items) and other contracts and agreements, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- Experience Required 7 to 8 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Experience: at least 7/8 years with hands on experience in safety, security functions.
- Communication skills: Should have excellent presentation & report writing skills. Must be affluent in communication with internal & external sources.
- Computer skills: MS office package
- Excellent analytical and planning skills.
- December 31 2020
Published on: January 05, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 7 to 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019