- To receive all materials as per work order.
- Everyday organize issuing of Raw Materials to the production floor against daily requisition.
- To check all purchasing materials and give entry in register book.
- To receive locally purchased materials and to make GRN against purchase Challan. To check physical stock, shortage Raw materials list and to submit to reporting boss.
- To maintain all kind of physical document to ensure for proper inventory management.
- Have to be responsible for warehouse & material management for storage of materials.
- To control inventory of materials.
- To ensure that stocks are properly stored to prevent damage, loss, pilferage or mixing with other order.
- Ensure availability of all materials at store to minimize production loss and provide on-time requisition as per reordering level (safety stock).
- Ensure accurate and on time entry/out in ERP Software of all materials movement of Warehouse/ Go-down.
- Oversee the safety & security of Warehouse through continuous monitoring of the security system.
- To prepare consumption report at the end of month.
- Ensuring Bin card properly for all Raw Materials & FG Goods.
- Check all materials when they received on production floor in coordination with the Quality. section and immediately inform these if any new problem in the Stock list.
- Compare reports on various aspects of changes in production and inventory.
- Production consumption record date wise and need to have a clear idea regarding material and production floor.
- Preparing weekly, quarterly & Monthly Inventory Report.
- Proper information entry in SAP must have to be confirmed by daily basis.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: ERP Skill, Microsoft Excel, Problem Solving, Store inventory
- Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
- Age 22 to 30 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Erp software, Inventory management, Store Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Packaging Industry
- Candidate must have willingness to work for minimum 2-3 years for the company.
- The candidates who do not have computer literacy, need to apply.
- Must have computer skills: MS Office package.
- Candidates have to stay near by factory.
- Hard working mentality and have to work for long hours.
- Must have communication skills.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earned Leave Encashment, Overstay allowance, Morning & Evening Snacks.
- September 30 2022
Company InformationA Reputed Group of Company
Published on: February 08, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 22 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019