- To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Compliance Department.
- Take full responsibility for Factory HR & Administration and Compliance.
- Ensure HR issues - Plan, develop, recruit, maintain and lead a team - which also includes policies and procedures.
- Control & supervise the entire logistic support for factory operation.
- Day to day supervision of employee disciplinary matter in accordance with existing labor laws and company policy.
- Production Shift Planning and Day to day supervision of Production Operation.
- Coordinate & liaison with Govt., semi Govt., private parties, and have to handle any crisis situation effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor & follow up proper management, maintenance of company assets, equipment vehicle, security and safety issues.
- Effectively manage the welfare and administration process whilst ensuring statutory compliance.
- Establish a framework of consistent HR policies and practices that will serve to strengthen and improve individual employee performance and overall organizational productivity.
- To perform special tasks or analyses as assigned by management team.
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- October 31 2020
Published on: June 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019