- We are searching for a self-motivated, dynamic and experienced leader to supervisor/monitor
- Able to handle all type of Compliance audits (Social/Technical/Fire & Safety/Building and Electric Safety/BSCI/ Sedex/WRAP/Environment/Oeko-tex and other Certification Audits)
- To support the compliance team, solve technical problems and help them to prepare corrective action plan (CAP) based on External, Internal, First party & third party social compliance audit.
- Ensure proper planning, organizing, directing, controlling and monitoring overall HR function of the company.
- Compliance and Social Audit Proficiency Good knowledge and experience of Buyers Code of Conducts and handle social & Technical Audits. Handling multiple standards?
- Quality, Environment & Health & issues and solve any dispute.
- Work closely with HR regarding hiring practice payroll and benefits disbursement.
- To manage legal issue of the company.
- Assist in evaluating employees' performance.
- Assist in organizing Training programs.
- General HR, Compliance, Factory HR & Administration, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management.
- To manage day to day administrative work etc.
- Safety and control HR of the Factory.
- Company seeking for someone who is dynamic, well organized, smart and who has experience in factory HR.
- Preparing & developing the factories for buyers visit or third parties, communicating with audit companies, buyers and other agencies.
- Supervising attendance, Leave, Discipline Have mentality to work in stress & long hours.
- Good computer knowledge must be required
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (major Management/ HRM) with PGDHRM will be preferable.
- Experience Required 6 to 7 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Must be well conversant with Labor Law, Labor Rules, Factory Rules, Fire Rules, BNBC, Environmental Law, and HR policies development and implementation, especially related to Garments sector.
- Sound knowledge of disciplinary action and HR, Admin & Compliance.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent team playing aptitude with pleasant personality
- December 31 2020
Published on: June 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 6 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019