We are looking to hire a Controller, Accounts and Finance to lead the company from a financial perspective. To do well in this role you should have experience as a Head of Accounts and Finance in a reputed company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
- Guide the Finance & Accounts team in financial management, including financial planning, budget, and control to obtain the highest service advantage with a minimum cost impact.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly & statutory accounts as per management requirement.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
- Support the management in arriving at profitability analysis, product pricing, project costing, budgeting, MIS etc,
- Handling of Tax, Vat issues.
- Implement, maintain & control effective internal control system.
- Manage the Cash flow & Fund Requirements
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accouting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- Preferred Professional Certification: Member of ITP,FCA or FCMA
- Experience Required 15 to 16 Year(s)
- Age 0 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Able to work in a stressful situation.
- Must be well conversant in IT particularly in MS Office, Accounting software.
- Strong analytical and financial skills, practical knowledge of government rules related to Taxation, VAT and Banking.
- Working knowledge on ERP, Tally and accounting software is a must.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Good oral and written communication skill in English and Bengali.
- December 31 2020
Published on: June 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 16 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 0 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019