- Develop and implement successful HR Policies, Strategies & SOP that support the long-term growth and transformation of the organization.
- Deliver a proactive and customer focused service with particular emphasis on recruitment, policies and procedures, industrial relations, pay & compensation, performance management, grievance handling, training & development etc.
- Advice, guide and support the Executive Team in adopting best HR Practice across the Organization.
- Lead the HR Team in delivering standard HR services for the industries of specified sector(s) within the framework of policy and procedures.
- Handle Buyer Compliance issues properly, Maintain Legal & ethical code of conducts as per standards
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master in any Discipline
- PGDPM/ PGDHRM/ MBA in HRM from reputed institution.
- Skills Required: hr analytics, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, Production planning
- Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, General HR, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Minimum 12 Years experience in a similar position in any Woven Garments Manufacturing Company.
- Excellent drafting & negotiation skill will be considered as an added advantage.
- Good command over the computer, especially in MS Office / Internet & Email systems
- Must be intelligent, hardworking, and dedicated to the fitness to work long hours.
- Should be dynamic, able to manage the team, and have Excellent Leadership Quality and Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Able to handle buyer code of conduct & ethical compliance issues properly
- December 31 2020
Published on: June 22, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019