- Maintain day to day transactions, monitor and controlling the Receivable and Payable
- Prepare and review periodical accounting and management reports. Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Dealing with Bank when required.
- In charge of Inventory management.
- Communication (over phone and written) with Various Parties for recovery of receivable.
- Knowledge of Tax, Vat and other regulatory matters is preferable.
- Conduct yearly audit and support external auditors.
- Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational mission, vision and values.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Preparation of project profile & Financial model.
- The incumbent should be hard working, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- MBA / BBA in Accounting from any reputed public university.
- Must be CA CC completed
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Age 30 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Strategic Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Can do attitude, Able to take challenge.
- Have ability to work for extended hours.
As per company policy
- November 30 2020
Published on: June 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 30 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019