- We are looking for young, energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team member in our Pre-sales and Enterprise Solution team.
- The Presales Executive coordinates lead generation activities. He/she fixes appointment with the customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. The role will be to work with a database of clients that are a mixture of existing, dormant and new contacts and get involved in all aspects of the sales process including Fixing appointments, follow up for Meetings, co-ordinate with Sales Team & Team Leader for executing Meeting and ensure client is followed up until closure. Also, creating daily / weekly reports of the leads.
- Will be responsible for communicating and follow up with existing clients and new customers
- Will be responsible for maintaining an excel of all the leads.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding our customer base.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Keeping updates with products and competitors.
- Coordination with Team Members.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Will be communicating with business owners, manager, etc.
- Prepare Bill of Material, Technical documentation, etc.
- Regular basis client visit, set meeting, follow-up previous task, sending price quotation, generate new lead, achieve target, set plan for achieving goal.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Good updated computer knowledge (Operating System, Microsoft Office, Basic Network and so forth.)
As per company policy
- October 31 2020
Published on: June 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019