- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Screening of all incoming and outgoing mail, email & Telephone Calls and initiating follow-up action including receiving calls and referring callers to appropriate management members and Dept. Heads.
- Mail Management including Courier, office documents collections, letter dispatching both incoming and outgoing.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain the visitor's register & update phone book regularly
- Receive and record all incoming correspondences
- Manage PABX system, attend external phone calls/ FAX
- Communication with external Parties when required.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management
Additional Educational Requirements
- Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 Year(s)
- Only Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Service, Front Desk, Reception
- Dynamic, Motivate, Energetic, Pro-Active
- Management/ Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision Independently.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills
- Sound Job Knowledge & Skillfulness.
- Responsibility, Honesty & Integrity.
- Must be Good typing Speed in English & Bengali- bijoy software.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
As per company policy
- December 31 2020
Published on: June 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
Gender: Only Female can Apply
Age: 20 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019