- Overall responsible for Marketing, Merchandising and product development of the company.
- Monitoring, supervising & coordinating each and every aspect of the Merchandising & Marketing department.
- Maintain the existing buyer and meet the required order of the factory.
- Responsible for creating new market and opportunities for the company.
- Must be able to understand the main challenges of a woven production process as well as marketing process.
- Able to develop new product as per the requirement of the buyer.
- Explore and develop new customers.
- Able to take different marketing strategy and customer base in consultation with management.
- Optimize order profile to maximize profitability.
- Lead the merchandising and coordinate with planning to ensure optimum order volume for smooth operation.
- Build and supervise an effective marketing and merchandising team in woven garments manufacturing industry.
- Communicate with overseas buyer's office regularly & follow up as per their provided program independently.
- Coordinate among the factory production unit, raw material sourcing, planning, material utilization team & other relevant team for smooth production operation.
- Able to do costing & pricing correctly.
- Formulate and implement strategic plan for Merchandising to achieve on-time & quality shipment.
- Play the role of the key team leader for each and every team of merchandising to ensure smooth operation.
- Monitoring the team members activities and maintain KPI.
- Regularly organize in-house training for the merchandising team as well as identify the non-performer and solve their problem to improve their activities.
- Coordinate among all other operational departments of the factory and solve the problem.
- Any other task assigned by the management from time to time.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters degree in any discipline.
- Masters/ MBA from any reputed university. (Preferably in marketing or textile related subjects)
- Skills Required: Business/ Product Development, Buyer Handling.
- Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Marketing, Merchandising, Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 40 to 48 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Business acumen and strategic skills
- Belief in Culture and change management
- Commitment to promote organizational values
- Personal attributes should include qualities such as consistency, willingness to learn and flexibility, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity, able to follow through with difficult issues in an open and professional manner;
- Excellent command over written and spoken English to write resolutions, reports, comprehensive proposals, presentations and conduct telephonic communications etc.
- Good computer literacy
- Having can do attitude.
- December 23 2020
Published on: July 20, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 23, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019