- Prepare, submit & issuance of UD, UD amendment, as well as import Order for BGMEA for all units.
- To calculate & prepare chemical UD and submitting to BGMEA.
- Monitoring Bond register for issuing a Chemical UD.
- Assist to settle the quarries, demand and renewal of import related licenses & certificates.
- Finalization of all C & F Agent's Bill, Insurance Premium Bill and maintain record of L/C files and costing.
- Check import payment against different L/C's and prepare retirement/ FDD issuance letter for payment of that respective L/C's from import proceeds on maturity date.
- To prepare yearly import customs statement as per customs format of all units for audit and handle yearly customs audit independently.
- To update and maintain import (Into Bond and Ex-Bond) register.
- Highly capable to perform/handle all the bond-related works proficiently and independently.
- Capable with100% export oriented garments factory, accessories Entitlement, Chemical UP, UD and yearly customs audit. Capable with license yearly entitlement & audit independently.
- Capability to do UP, UD, EX-BOND/IN-BOND in time with the assistance to the factory to maintain BOND REGISTER.
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Having adequate knowledge on BGMEA,UP, UD, customs, bond, L/C, acceptance, export,import, Incentive, bank & custom audit related issues.
- Good analytical &Strong communication skill.
- December 25 2020
Published on: August 17, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 25, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019