- Negotiation with land owners and agents, progressing deals, conditional contracts legally and technically to project acquisition.
- Responsible for land visit, survey, feasibility calculation & proposal preparation.
- Responsible for checking land papers, conduct external legal vetting and documentation.
- Responsible to prepare Deed of Agreement (DOA) & Power of Attorney (POA).
- Responsible for budget preparation for new land acquisition & existing land owner's payment.
- Responsible to coordinate land survey, soil test, architectural design, project takeover, etc
Additional Educational Requirements
LLB and Expert in handling land purchasing, record updating & selling issues
It would be fine if the person will be from different companies who are dealing/managing land in Panchagarh or near districts.
- Experience Required 8 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Land Acquisition, Land Development, Land Hunting, Land Law, Land Management, Land Procurement, Land Survey
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- December 25 2020
Published on: August 23, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: December 25, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019