A Reputed Textile Industry is looking for an qualified & experienced person who could drive (Dyeing&Knitting) –Operation independently and effectively.The position is directly responsible to Top Management & will provide strategic and tactical leadership.
- Responsible for overall dyeing department.
- Responsible for setup of R & D, Lab (Chemical), Lab (Physical) & Quality departments.
- Ensure dyeing production plan
- Ensure to man optimization as per plan and 100% dyeing production on time.
- Ensure and right follow up of buyer wise fabric production and quality.
- Communicate with knitting division, planning division and respective merchandiser of buyer for ensuring 100% dyeing quality, shade matching, and GSM.
- Directs and supervises the continuous improvement of dyeing production.
- Setup subordinate production target and guide the respective person to achieve their target.
- Responsible for reducing wastage as per (time/man/machine) and process loss of dyeing.
- Arrange and conduct counseling for manager/in-charge/supervisor/operator to monitor and meet KPI.
- Conduct training for concern section as per requirement.
- Arrange all raw materials and maintain quality of colors, GSM as per respective Buyer Quality.
- Contact with buyer for wet process lab dip approval, bulk batch shade approval, quality fabric approval and others issues.
- Ensure 100% fabric inspection with 4 point system before delivery to cutting.
- Follow up and monitor over all dyeing process, housekeeping and compliance issues of dyeing floor.
- B.Sc Engineering in Textile
Additional Educational Requirements
- B.Sc in Textile Technology from BUTEX or any other reputed Public University with adequate knowledge in Production & Operation of Knitting Dyeing Industry
- Skills Required: Knit Dyeing
- Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Dyeing Factory
- Must have experienced in working Group of Companies
- Having vast knowledge on Dyeing production process.
- Adequate experience to manage job independently.
- Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Good command over computer, e-mail, internet, report writing, MS office.
- Narayanganj, Dhaka(Savar)
- September 30 2020
Published on: August 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 12 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj, Dhaka(Savar)
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019