- Able to developed and design Accounting Information system and able to developed and implement Accounting system
- Follow up reviewing of monthly draft accounts and ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Analyzing risk, inspecting the organization's current practices, investigating any financial irregularities and recommending improvements.
- Maintain book of accounts as required by income tax, vat rules, company act and other relevant acts.
- Responsible for monthly business performance analysis, reporting, review costing and managing budget.
- Reviewing and adapting new existing financial systems and control.
- Establishing and developing relations with other management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the members of the executive management team
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
M.B.A/ M.B.S (Finance/ Accounting) form any recognize university
ACA, FCA, FCMA or Advanced level of CA
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts, Commercial/ Export-Import, Finance, Internal Audit, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- Working experience with Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Understand L/C, Banking & Commercial operation quite clearly
- Know KPI's of RMG/TEXTILE mill & can measure performance of each section
- October 31 2020
Published on: September 08, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019