A well Reputed knit manufacturing company is looking for a dynamic professional for the position of General Manager ( Marketing & Merchandising) Where approx. 4500 MP is working in a vertical setup of knit composite factory consisting 2.5 million pcs Garments production capacity. We invite qualified and experienced candidates to apply for this position who have the excellent knowledge in sales & operation.
- Overall responsible for Marketing, Merchandising and product development of the company.
- Monitoring, supervising & coordinating each and every aspect of the Merchandising & Marketing department.
- Maintain the existing buyer and meet the required order of the factory.
- Responsible for creating new market and opportunities for the company.
- Must be able to understand the main challenges of a knit production process as well as marketing process.
- Able to develop new product as per the requirement of the buyer.
- Explore and develop new customers.
- Able to take different marketing strategy and customer base in consultation with management.
- Optimize order profile to maximize profitability.
- Lead the merchandising and coordinate with planning to ensure optimum order volume for smooth operation.
- Build and supervise an effective marketing and merchandising team in knit garments manufacturing industry.
- Communicate with overseas buyer's office regularly & follow up as per their provided program independently.
- Coordinate among the factory production unit, raw material sourcing, planning, material utilization team & other relevant team for smooth production operation.
- Able to do costing & pricing correctly.
- Formulate and implement strategic plan for Merchandising to achieve on-time & quality shipment.
- Play the role of the key team leader for each and every team of merchandising to ensure smooth operation.
- Monitoring the team members activities and maintain KPI.
- Regularly organize in-house training for the merchandising team as well as identify the non-performer and solve their problem to improve their activities.
- Coordinate among all other operational departments of the factory and solve the problem.
- Any other task assigned by the management from time to time.
Additional Educational Requirements
Masters/ MBA from any reputed university. (Preferably in marketing or textile related subjects)
- Experience Required 15 to 18 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 15 to 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Merchandising, International Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Can lead local & foreign buyer meeting independently.
- Self-driven, results-oriented & having good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to coach and train subordinate on subject expert knowledge.
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Recreation allowances with compulsory leave facilities.
- Attractive post-employment benefits.
- Full time car facilities.
- October 15 2020
Published on: September 08, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 18 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019