- To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Compliance Department.
- Make internal audit plan, conduct internal audit and time to time report to the top management regarding the improvement of the system.
- Prepare and organize the office according to business standards of the company.
- To perform day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment.
- Handling grievance according to labor law.
- Maintain outside liaison with Govt. and non Govt. organization.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per Recruitment policy and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- To maintain all data records in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, allowances etc.
- To maintain the employee's Personal file and keep it as up-dated.
- To develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management's directives.
- To motivate and Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- To perform special task as assigned by management team from time to time.
- Implementing and revising the company's compensation program.
- Creating and revising job descriptions of different departments.
- Conducting annual salary survey and reporting to the Management.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
Additional Educational Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Managemen
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Dhaka ( Dhanmondi)
- October 05 2020
Published on: September 09, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 30 to 45 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka ( Dhanmondi)
Application Deadline: October 05, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019