- As an Operation Manager at Babuland you will enjoy the challenges of working in an invigorating fun environment while interacting with a diverse group of interesting people. You will make new friends and enjoy great benefits and perks for you and your guests.
- If you are a hard-working, safety-conscious, trustworthy and reliable individual who enjoys working in a fun environment, then you should join our team at Babuland.
- We are seeking for an Operations Manager who will be responsible for the safety and operations of the indoor playgrounds while maintaining all Babuland principles such as fast, clean and service orientation. As an active team member, you will be in direct interaction with guests, leads and supervisor on a daily basis for who you will need to keep a friendly and open mind at all times.
- Hours: 11 AM - 10 PM (Holiday one day, to be decided).
- Management of the following teams:
- Floor Attendants Team (aprx 10 members)
- Reception & Ticketing Team ( aprx 3 members)
- Cleaning & Security Team (aprx 3 members)
- Scheduling staff rotation as per the flow of clients and capacity utilization
- Maintain 100% cleanliness of the facility
- Smooth flow of operations during birthday events
- Oversee F&B operations
- Hiring & training kitchen staff
- Stock Management
- Coordinating the chef's tasks
- Handles guest problems and complaints
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Graduation in Hotel Management (preferred but not limited to)
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a restaurant/convention center
- Experience in the international franchise will be highly valued
- Basic Computer Skills including emails, reports, employee evaluation etc.
- Great Communication Skills in English and Bangla
- Always ready to come to work with a Smile.
- Must work all Government Holidays.
- Dhaka (Uttara)
- October 08 2020
Published on: September 09, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)
Application Deadline: October 08, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019