- Interact daily with customers in order to identify, document, and resolve customer issues timely and provide reliable & professional service
- Interact with various functional departments to provide timely and accurate solutions to end customers
- Research and integrate new leading-edge technologies
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and problems
- Handle and resolve customer complaints including technical problems
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints by clients
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Ensure the stability and uptime of Production applications and integrations.
- Act as subject matter expert on current production state, advising and informing new development efforts.
- Interact with internal business users to understand, prioritize, and communicate statuses of issues.
- Implement code changes to make production state more stable and efficient.
- Implement enhancements that don't require full project life-cycles.
- Upkeep documentation on production state.
- Help to ensure consistency of code practices and perform code audits.
- Stay current on advancements in the software development field and help to keep technology vibrant, innovative, and competitive.
- Not Limited to RHEL, RHEV, CENTOS, SuSe, VMWARE, WINDOWS, ORACLE, POSTGRES, CISCO, IBM, SOPHOS, Shell Programming
- BSc in Engineering
Additional Educational Requirements
- Diploma in Computer
- Bachelors Degree in CSE/ Electrical / Electronic/ Engineering or its equivalent Qualification Professional Certifications in RHCE/CCNA/DBA/CEH will get preference
- Experience Required 2 to 3 Year(s)
- Age 20 to 30 Year(s)
- Only Male can Apply
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must be a configuration master of any operating system, web server and database system
- Must have experience in providing remote technical support to external client base for Python & JAVA based applications.
- Must have experience in Network & Infrastructure Design
- Strong understanding the Microsoft Windows & Linux environment (client and server).
- Familiarity with Web Content Management & support ticket system or CRM tools.
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong communications skills in English (oral and written).
- Excellent customer service, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Dhaka (Uttara)
- October 08 2020
Published on: September 09, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 2 to 3 Year(s)
Gender: Only Male can Apply
Age: 20 to 30 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)
Application Deadline: October 08, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019