- Develop company's HR strategy, policy and practices and ensure that these policies are understood and applied fairly and effectively.
- Develop efficient systems for collection information on performance
- Present statistical performance analysis and recommend solutions
- Provide training and development to managers on best practices
- Identify, report, and resolve interpersonal barriers to performance
- Set performance objectives and updating as necessary
- Focus on the areas of manpower planning, training and well-being.
- Advise and assist key company personnel in HR related issues and concerns as well as as labor law and legal procedures.
- Coordinate orientation program for all new joining staff.
- Conduct, review and analyse exit interviews.
- Identify, recommend and approve training programs for company employees.
- Address employee grievances as well as disciplinary issues where required.
Additional Educational Requirements
BBA/MBA in Human Resource Management
- Experience Required 5 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- English medium background will get preference
- Must have knowledge of content writing
- Dhaka ( Dhanmondi)
- October 31 2020
Published on: September 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka ( Dhanmondi)
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019