Leading, Managing and coordinating all technical and functional issues of the contracts / projects of Engineering department
Coordinate and lead all projects, making detailed plans and work schedule to complete
the projects within given time frame by the integration of various technical activities.
Responsible for overall timely implementation of the project, maintaining the quality and completion of project within the approved budget.
Prepare project budget in details and allocate the resources accordingly considering expenses to ensure the desired profit. Coordination with supply chain management to ensure project's materials delivery on time.
To maintain liaison with various Government, semi Government, Private bodies for various approval / official purpose of the projects.
Monitoring and optimizing the work process and troubleshooting problems in coordination with other departments / concern authority.
- B.Sc Engineering in Civil
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering from BUET or any reputed university.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Strategic planning skill to ensure the development and implementation of the business goal.
- Leadership skill for leading the entire functions of the projects.
- Interpersonal skill for communication, negotiation and dealing with various parties.
At least 10-15 years.
The applicants who have experience in the following area(s) will get p
- October 31 2020
Published on: September 28, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019