- Responsible for overall Production Planning of a woven factory.
- Ensure accurate & optimal capacity planning emphasizing on cost reduction to increase profitability.
- Monthly buyer wise shipment Planning.
- Coordinate daily knitting, dyeing planning according to shipment plan & ensure fabrics delivery in time.
- Lead a team to generate all necessary reports regarding production and shipment status including Daily plan , Daily Dyeing plan , Daily Input /Output Target , Daily Cutting Target , Daily Finishing Target , Daily Fabric Delivery Target to cutting floors, Order wise fabric delivery schedule maintain .
- Ensure a quality production with maximum target achievement through perfect production planning.
- Must have skill to monitor and evaluate raw materials , man power planning ,production recording.
- Must have skill to achieve production target according to the Production planning of all process .
- Balance workflow between departments.
- Monitor production process that buyers requirement is being followed properly.
- Follow up total production flow by balancing the production lines to ensure optimum capacity utilization.
- Responsible for overall planning forecasting & coordination .
- Prepared shipment Schedule and Ensure on time Shipment Delivery.
- Coordinate with Production & planning Team to ensure best productivity.
- SMV Standardization, and SMV Calculation.
- Coordinate activities with the Supply Chain and review material positions to ensure on-time shipment.
- Prepare & monitoring inspection/shipment/ establishment plan.
- Follow up capacity charts, create the loading, receiving & finishing plans & to manage deviations within the planning process.
- Must have skills to ensure effective communication with supply chain team for smooth productivity.
- Continuous follow up on production performances and drive towards scheduled shipments.
- Develop and maintain status information that provides accurate analysis of raw material, work in process, and unreleased work.
- Close relationship with operational teams to ensure on time delivery of products & optimal utilization of equipment & manpower
- Preparing reconciliation report for each of the orders.
- Report to the authority in details for time to time.
- Any Other tasks assigned by the Management
- Bachelor of Science(B.Sc)
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters degree in any discipline
- B.Sc in Industrial Engineering/ B.Sc in Textile Engineering is preferable.
- Experience Required 14 to 16 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 180000 to 200000
- October 31 2020
Published on: October 01, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 14 to 16 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Salary: 180000 to 200000
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019