- Preparation of MIS report per unit or block-wise.
- Prepare all kinds of Budgets (especially RMG) according to requirements.
- Stock reconciliation and MIS report for management.
- Check and verify inventory balance through performing periodic physical counting.
- To ensure monthly financial reporting, monthly inventory reports, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Provide an analysis of cash flow, operating costs, and variances.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
- Cost allocation and pricing of finished goods.
- Financial planning, analysis, budgeting, data analytics, and strategy MIS reports for strategy formulation.
- Monitoring of performance within the budget.
- Cost sheet analysis with actual cost and take corrective action accordingly.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure due to Compliance in accordance with financial control parameters accountable for Internal Control System.
- Sound knowledge of Tally. ERP9 software/Troye premium software
- Perform any other job assigned by the management from time to time.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
- Graduation / Masters (Major in Accounting/Finance) from any reputed University.
- Any other Higher Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance will get preference.
- Special training in respect of Accounting/Finance will be considered as an additional qualification.
- Educational qualification can be relaxed in case of experienced candidates.
- Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 80000 to 100000
- October 31 2020
Published on: October 01, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 8 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Salary: 80000 to 100000
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019