- Become a part of our dynamic, successful team delivering control, execution and IT solutions to improve our customer’s performance. This function is a stepping stone to become a leading figure within industry and has a high level of industry visibility. A benefits package, including performance reviews, commensurate with the function is offered.
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
- Coordinating all public relations activities of pre-marketing phase of IPO
- Managing every aspect of the IPO due diligence, document preparation, filing, marketing, and issuance.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Preparing materials for pre-marketing of the new stock issuance
- Developing a PR communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Organizing events such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
- Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor/Master degree in PR, Management, Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 27 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience required in PR, Marketing or related field of minimum 5 years
- Substantial experience of advising on Transactions related to Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Creative writing
- Ability to multitask and work good under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving oriented
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- August 15 2021
Published on: November 03, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 27 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019