- The key role of this position is to maintain and manage all kinds of transactions in the accounts department of the company. Especial emphasize would be in Bank Management, Cheque Preparation, Vat & Tax Management, Transaction Entry to AIS (Accounting Information System) - Tally, All kinds of accounts related to transaction management. Assist the Business Director for any decision making and prepare any financial document
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports.
- To perform any other job assigned by the management from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly & monthly cash flow statements. Ensure compliance with rules and regulations of Income Tax, VAT, and Customs Act, etc. Liaison with bank/financial institutions for procurement of loans.
- Responsible for overall activities as financial planning, controlling, Coordinating & Supervising the Accounts & Finance related activities.
- Daily fund positions submit to the management.
- Stock reconciliation and MIS report for management.
- Prepare or Check Bill/ Voucher/ Requisition/ Delivery Challan /any other documents.
- Ensure All VAT & Tax are appropriately deducted, collected, and paid over on a timely basis.
- Check daily local purchase bills, petty cash, and all types of payments and receipts vouchers.
- Check and verify inventory balance through performing periodic physical counting.
- Maintenance of cash book, bill register, and different registers related to Finance & Accounts.
- Monthly closing of accounts and reporting to the management.
- To be responsible for arranging and depositing Cheques and recording, preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- To ensure monthly financial reporting, monthly inventory report, monthly cash reconciliation reports, trial balances, profit & loss accounts, and other books of accounts, posting of daily vouchers into Cash Book & reconciliation, etc.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Provide monthly information and analysis for the Strategic Management Team.
- Provide an analysis of cash flow, operating costs, and variances.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Responsible for credit assessment and credit control.
- Prepare budget according to requirements.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
- Responsible for the preparation of Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Accounts, and Balance Sheet of the Company.
- Responsible for reconciling all bank accounts and cashbooks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Cost allocation and pricing of finished goods.
- Having a good relationship with customers, suppliers, and dealers
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in (Major in Accounting Finance) from any reputed public or private university.
- CA (cc) is highly preferable from a reputed institution with good results.
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Age 32 to 40 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work independently, effectively direct and supervising team.
- Must have experience in accounting based software especially Tally/ ERP.
- Ability to work effectively under successful conditions.
- Must have capable to interact with inter departments to resolve issues and capable of handling the company's accounts affairs.
- Energetic, confident, and proactive
- Chattogram Division
- 28000 to 40000
- August 08 2021
Published on: November 03, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 32 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Chattogram Division
Salary: 28000 to 40000
Application Deadline: August 08, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019