- Carry out day-to-day routine HR & administrative work that includes attendance and leave management, HR & Admin service, recruitment, performance management, employee relations etc.
- Maintaining and updating records and database of staffs and workers
- Conduct end to end recruitment & selection process as per policy & procedure and ensure right and competent candidate is selected.
- Conduct orientation & awareness program for the employees to educate them about rules and regulation, compliance issues, policy and procedures
- Looking after employee welfare issues and arrange different employee engagement program.
- Handling disciplinary and grievance issues with due diligence
- Continuous monitoring of staffs' and workers' performance as per set benchmark / KPI
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being meticulously followed.
- Maintaining different register and service book as per labor law, submitting different monthly report to management & department head.
Additional Educational Requirements
- MBA / BBA in HRM from any reputed University and PGD in HRM will get preference.
- Experience Required 5 to 8 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Working knowledge on MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- The applicants should have experience in factory HR & Admin, compliance, practical orientation to Labor Law.
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with different govt. & factory license related institute.
- Excellent written communication skill in Bengali and English
- Good Knowledge in MS-Office, especially in MS Excel
- High level of integrity, mental resilience and Able to work under pressure
- December 24 2020
Published on: November 04, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 8 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 24, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019