- Compile weekly volume and balance reports in MS Excel
- Create and send out customer invoices
- Receive and verify Vendor bills/records against the company records
- Record bank transactions in computerized accounting software
- Solve billing disputes (analyze and compare records, prepare paperwork, communicate with customer/vendor billing department)
- Handle collection of outstanding balances
- Compile Monthly reports
- Enter customer/vendor data in company database
- Prepare daily and monthly cash-receivable reconciliation and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare journal entries and posting to general ledger.
- Prepare invoice and payment approval as per agreement.
- Maintain suppliers account, record and update payment information into the software.
- Other day to day activity & periodic project assigned by supervisor
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Skills Required: Accounting Software
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounts and audit, Accounts and Finance, Accounts and Store
- December 30 2020
Published on: November 04, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 30, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019