- Work with design team to create best-selling styles for brand seasonal collections.
- Have Good knowledge of Chinos, Shorts, Cargo's-Bottomwear for men
- Have Good knowledge of sample developments.
- Familiar with different fabrics.
- Research market trends to understand new fabrics, colors, silhouettes, fits, washes
- Create hand-drawn sketches, designs, flat patterns, technical drawings, and other required art / illustrations
- Create design and concept boards to communicate seasonal direction
- Select textiles and color, graphics/prints, materials, fit, and trims to make popular and best-selling styles
- Apply garment pattern-making and garment fitting techniques to ensure proper construction
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Fashion Design Technology
- Degree in design from renowned university such as BUFT or Shanto-Marium preferred
- Experience Required 5 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
bottomwear, CARGO, chino, Fashion Designing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Retail Store
- Candidate must be good at Adobe illustrator & Photoshop .
- Fabric knowledge is must.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
- A very good knowledge of fashion design/ development functions related to fashion industries is a must
- Solid sense of creating designs ensuring they reflect targeted market profiles
- Ability to understand the concepts and trends of global fashion industries
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken, is essential
- Good communication skills.
- December 27 2020
Published on: November 04, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Application Deadline: December 27, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019