- Maintain & prepare all kind of vouchers, cash book, payroll entries, bill register, ledger & different register related to accounts & Finance.
- Monitoring daily cash expenses and Petty cash maintenance.
- Ensure that financial reports and supporting schedules/ daily voucher/ documents are produced as per Management instruction.
- Timely and accurate recording of all financial transactions in line with organizational system.
- Daily reporting to superior authority / management.
- Maintain banking functions independently, keeping liaison with our partners and banks for financial issues.
- Must have advanced knowledge in MS Excel & MS Office.
- Explain billing invoice and accounting policies to staff, Vendors and clients
- Stock register maintain & Stock analysis.
- Perform any other task given by the management.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Finance) from any Reputed University.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting/Finance.
- Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Having minimum 1-2 years of related job experience in a reputed organization.
- Very good command in Ms-Excel and Ms-Word.
- Having good interpersonal skill.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Decision making ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player.
- August 10 2021
Published on: November 07, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 1 to 2 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 10, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019