- Preparing monthly VAT returns 9.1 for submitting to the VAT Office.
- Calculating monthly VAT Deduction at Source and preparing VDS challan for Govt. collection against parties.
- Calculating monthly TAX Deduction at Source and preparing TDS challan for Govt. collection against parties and company employees.
- Preparing TDS certificate under section 58 for various parties.
- Preparing VDS certificate(Mushak-6.6) under section 40 sub-section 01 for various parties.
- Filling up periodically withholding tax return(75AA) and submitting to the TAX office.
- Filling up the payment of salary under section 108 and submitting to the TAX office.
- Filling up the statement of return of employees under section 108A and submitting it to the TAX office.
- Prepare all kinds of documents for annual TAX audits to depend on the Audit Report.
- Preparing salary certificate for all employees with a view to submitting the income tax return.
- Preparing all kinds of TDS challan according to CA report for tax assessment.
- Creating provision for all parties and posting to Tally according to party bill.
- Making liaison with the VAT office regarding company legal matters.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
Additional Educational Requirements
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Finance
- MBA major in Accounting/Finance
- Preferred Professional Certification: CACC
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Age 25 to 32 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Must be good in MS Office
- Must be good in English
- Must have good interpersonal skill.
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- January 10 2021
Published on: November 10, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Age: 25 to 32 Year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: January 10, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019