- The Production Manager will oversee all daily operations of the floor from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- To prepare production plan for the lines (manpower, machine and styles) and giving instruction to the Manager.
- Work experience with renowned buyer as H&M, Walmart, Target, Kontoor, Vf Asia, ALDI, Next sourcing
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- Address employees' issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
4 to 5 years in the relevant position, Ability to communicate effectively, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IE background candidate will be given preference.
- Proven work experience as a production manager
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- 80000 to 100000
Asper comapny policy
- December 23 2020
Published on: November 14, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 10 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Gazipur
Salary: 80000 to 100000
Application Deadline: December 23, 2020
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019