GM's responsibility is to manage the entire factory operations (single or multiple factories) and ensure that factory is running profitably.
- Responsible for daily production and work to achieve daily production target with buyer required quality standard
- Responsible for operation and operational staff control and management.
- Work for 100% capacity utilization and waste reduction
- Manage all task for smooth production , smooth final inspection pass and on time shipment
- Coordinate all department for smooth Woven Garments manufacturing
- Closely monitor sewing and finishing getting best possible output and giving direction in floor.
- Setup sewing line, check consumption, costing and inventory.
- Strictly follow up hourly production and work for increasing
- Lead all production staff from the front and having good command on them.
- Ensure complete task to make finished goods from raw materials.
- Communicate always with merchandising team and solve every production related issues involved merchandising.
- Achieve maximum production by lowest cost
- Appointing and interviewing all production staff and their salary fixation.
- Giving feedback to garments Buyer and Buyer QC
- Communicate with top management directly when need in any issues of his Woven garments factory.
- Handle all types of compliance audits.
- Ensure safety, security , health and hygiene of factory workers
- Maintain liaison with local law enforcing agencies and Administration.
- Maintain Protocol and Public Relationship.
- Should be well conversant in Bangladesh labor law.
Additional Educational Requirements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- 150000 to 180000
Asper comapny policy
- January 30 2021
Published on: November 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Narayanganj
Salary: 150000 to 180000
Application Deadline: January 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019