Assist in the preparation of proposals, agreements, and presentations
· Study RFP/RFQ/EOI/Tender schedules of various banks/ NGOs/ donor agencies, Govt.
ministries and corporate organizations and prepare the submission of
· Maintain vendor enlistment e-Gp and other like systems
· Work with vendors/suppliers/partners and engineers to acquire necessary product
· Study company products and services and complete competitive marketing information
· Conduct organizational reviews to identify strengths, weakness and opportunities and
the evaluate operational effectiveness.
· Draft and issue press releases about various events
· Assist the Business/Sales team to prepare reports/invoices for ongoing projects.
· Prepare various letters, emails to communicate with external stakeholders.
· Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format and
Additional Educational Requirements
Computer Science / English / Information Technology
- Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
hands-on experience in IT enables service organization.
- 45000 to 55000
- January 30 2021
Published on: November 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 3 to 5 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Salary: 45000 to 55000
Application Deadline: January 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019