- Setting daily production targets for each sample operator.
- Making a daily sample production plan.
- Ensuring that good working practice is applied when using cutting, making and pressing equipment and a safe working environment is maintained.
- Communicating with merchandiser and production personnel.
- Maintaining records of pattern sets.
- Maintaining buyer's supplier's and manufacturer's directories.
- Monitor and manage a sample room of sewing workers, garment technicians to ensure all samples are made under customers' requirements and meet the schedule.
- Responsible to evaluate and approve all samples from development, fitting, adjustment and approval
- Able to handle paper pattern and adjustment.
- Deal with foreign buyers and designers for new sample development.
- Experienced to handle large quantities of new style sample, able to serve multi-customers' on different standard.
- Technical, design, pattern or equivalent qualification in all kind of fashions.
- ntifying and applying the most suitable processes to solve manufacturing problems.
- Proper Knowledge about Gemini Software for CAD
- Maintain accurate inventory in sample room.
- Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Good Knowledge of Computer.
- Must be honest, Dedicated, Strong Leadership and must have capability to lead a Sample Department.
- 80 to 1
- July 27 2021
Published on: November 26, 2020
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 5 to 7 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: 80 to 1
Application Deadline: July 27, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019